We took a lot of photos on the honeymoon
- one hundred and ninety-one to be exact. We clearly cannot create
a page loaded with 191 images for the average viewer to download.
So, I've broken the photos up according to three different methods
of categorization: travelogue, flora, fauna, and landscapes. Enjoy!
- May 26th, Left St. Louis 11:20AM CDT, arrived St. Lucia 11:04 PM.
- May 27th, rose in Rodney Bay, drove to Soufiere, stayed at the Still Plantation.
- May 28th, Beach Day! Snorkeling @
Anse Chanstanet, swimming in Touraille Falls.
- May 29th, Sourfiere Sulphur Springs
and Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens
- May 30th, Drove to Vieux Fort, visited
Balenbouche Estate and Southernmost Lighthouse.
- May 31st, Interior rainforest and Foxgrove hotel.
- June 1st, Mamiko Gardens and Frigate Island Nature Reserve
- June 2nd, Sault Falls and Cas-en-Bas Beach
- June 3rd, Cap Estate, Gros Islet, and dinner with Tara's cousin Mervyn and friend Tricia
- June 4th, Pigeon Island in the rain.
- June 5th, Last Day! Sailed with Mervyn to Marigot Bay.